Fred C. Tucker, Sr. Award Winner
This is the highest award presented by the Tucker Company.
Licensed real estate sales associate with the F.C. Tucker Company, Inc., specializing in single family, condominium and residential land sales.
* Multi-Million Dollar Producer (over $14 million annually)
* LIFE member of the Presidents Club
* 1st Vice President
* Member, Residential Advisory Council
* Member, Star of Month Club (for leading Carmel office in listings & sales)
* Member, F. C. Tucker Buyers Team
* Member, F. C. Tucker Top Ten
* Inducted into the Texas Sports Hall of Honor 2009
Fred C. Tucker, Sr. Award Winner, the highest award presented by the Tucker Company.
* North Texas State University, Denton - 1967 - B. S., 1970 M.S.
University of Texas-Arlington
* National Association of REALTORS®
* Indiana Association of REALTORS®
* Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
* USA Men's Team Leader - 1992 Olympic Games, Barcelona
* USA Men's Team Manager - 1988 Olympic Games, Seoul, Korea
* USA Men's Team Manager - 1984 Olympic Games, Los Angeles
* Member, Christ United Methodist Church, Westfield - Chairman, Finance Committee
* Member, Westfield Athletic Booster Club
* Volunteer, March of Dimes and American Heart Association
Married to Christine M. Wicker, May 8, 1971
Three Children: Todd (1974), Courtney (1978), Holly (1983